Terms and Conditions
Readylink Internet Services Limited:
- The Readylink Unlimited Calling Benefit is being provided to Readylink broadband customers in Coimbatore District on selected plans.
- Upon subscribing to select plans forming part of the Offer, a Readylink customer shall benefit from 100% waiver on charges for calls between all mobile numbers or landline numbers.
- This benefit is not available for UAN, 1860-xxxxxxxx numbers, credit card swipes and other premium numbers.
- The Readylink Unlimited Data Benefit is being provided to Readylink broadband customers in Tamil Nādu on selected plans.
- The Unlimited Data plans provided by Readylink shall apply only to the Residential plans and shall not apply to Enterprises plans.
- The unlimited benefit is intended only for personal and non-commercial use, and not for any commercial, special or enterprise purposes. Consequently, in accordance with the current Fair Usage Policy and in view of the regulatory compliances and also, to provide optimum service to the consumers and protect their interests, the speed of data post consumption of 3333 GB within a billing cycle shall be reduced to 1 Mbps.
- Unutilized data if any will be forfeited at the end of every month and the same cannot be carried forward
- This benefit cannot be combined with any other offer provided by Readylink.
- It is clarified and stated that this benefit is only meant for personal and non-commercial use, and is not intended for any commercial use, or special or enterprise plans. Readylink reserves the right to end/ suspend/modify the benefit at all times, as well as in specific cases of commercial use, or any fraudulent use.
- These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between Readylink and each customer and by subscribing to the benefit, customer accepts the same as binding upon him/her.
- The terms and conditions of usage of Readylink, so far as the same are not inconsistent with the present terms and conditions, continue to be applicable upon you as a user of the broadband and landline services.
- Readylink will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the benefit or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Readylink’ s reasonable control. If Readylink suspends or cancels the Offer, all aspects of the Offer shall be null and void. Readylink will not be liable to compensate any customer for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Offer.
- Readylink has no liability whatsoever in respect of any claims or disputes and any resulting damages or losses, whether direct or indirect, relating to the customer availing, not receiving or customer's use of the benefit.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be read along with the terms and conditions of the Customer application Form duly signed by the Subscriber.
- Readylink makes no warranties or representations whatsoever in respect of the benefit and the broadband services including as to its fitness for any particular purpose, merchantability, quality, availability, disruption or error free operation.
- Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Readylink and the customer submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Coimbatore alone.